Press-Fit Modular Stainless Steel Piping System
Now you can install 316 Stainless in a fraction of the time!
Press-Fit revolutionises stainless steel piping with its simplicity and incredibly fast installation
time. The electric Press-Fit tool makes forming of joints quick and simple.
How it works
- The installer selects from a wide range of fittings including tees,
elbows and threaded adaptors.
- The pipe is inserted into the fitting and “crimped” by a “press tool”
(electric or manual).
- The system is ready for immediate pressurisation and use.
Benefits of this system
- Typically installed in less than half the time it takes to install a conventional purge welded system.
- No hot work at all.
- No welding or grinding, this is a mechanical operation.
- System ready for immediate use.
- No special skills required (any person who has been trained and certified by our personnel can install
- Looks impressive in any plant.
- Compressed air.
- Fuels and oils.
- Chemicals (check compatibility).
- Hot and cold water..
- CIP (clean in place) piping systems
- Inert gases.
- Process water and fire sprinkler systems.
- Standards Australia Watermark Licence: WMUA20008.
- Lloyds Register.