Generation III PE 100 PN25 Pipe for High Demand Situations
Features at a glance
- SDR7.4 wall to comply with Australian Standards.
- Rated to bar (232 psi) at 20°C. Pipe 25 bar – fittings 16 bar.
- High 2:1 safety factor.
- Will never corrode.
- Has excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- 50 year design life.
- Substantial labour savings with fast installation time.
- Smooth bore pipe has up to 40% less friction loss results in higher flows.
- Blue to AS1345 for Compressed Air.
- Additional outlets can be added at any time.
- Install without open flames or creating sparks.
- Exceptional impact and vibration resistance.
- Has a full range of pipe support systems and mounting options.
- Extra heavy wall pipe has increased rigidity maintain straight appearance.
- Flanged or threaded connections.
- Suitable for breathing air systems.
- Can be installed by any trained person.
Diameters up to 63 mm can be cut quickly with the RS 2 Ratchet Shear.
Automatic welding process
Easily used by trained personnel.
Under pressure connection systems
Allows additional outlets to be added without interrupting production.
Suited to corrosive environments
Generation III withstands attack
from corrosion and a wide range of aggressive chemical environments.
High integrity joints
Generation III ultra heavy wall pipes
are jointed by proven jointing
Generation III ultra heavy wall pipe
With a wall thickness over 20% thicker than some competitors
products, Generation III maintains a 2:1 safety factor.